The march toward the start of NBA season – and moreover, free NBA picks – has begun. After taking a look at the Atlantic Division, it is time to slide around and ask some of the biggest questions the Central Division has to offer this season.
- How will Year One A.L. (After LeBron) go in Cleveland? In a word…badly. If there is any city in America that’s accustomed to dealing with bad sports situations, it is definitely Cleveland.free NBA 2K17 Locker Codes For Clevelanders, watching “The Decision” was like having your wife declare at Thanksgiving dinner that she was running away with your cousin. And we all know how well that worked out.
- Are the Bucks for real? Yes sir they’re. Their biggest difficulty will be trying to remain healthy all year. Michael Redd has played in a total of 51 matches previously two seasons. Andrew Bogut’s 2009 season ended early after a wicked elbow injury. If those two can remain on the ground to take some of the pressure off of Brandon Jennings and John Salmons, With Cleveland’s unavoidable decline, it is not out of the question for Milwaukee to be a popular NBA pick to win 55 games this season.
- Which brand new accession in Chicago will have the biggest impact? The simple answer is Carlos Boozer. After all, in a summer in which Dwayne Wade spurned his hometown team subsequently took two other top notch free agents with him back to Miami, Boozer was the prize of Chicago’s free agent season. But the better answer could be brand new head coach Tom Thibodeau. How he manages his frontcourt rotation with Boozer, Luol Deng, Joakim Noah, Taj Gibson and James Johnson will determine if Chicago can make another playoff run.
- What can the Pacers guarantee me this season? Um…that Danny Granger is still talented? The team has began a promotion called “Shield the Guarantee” aimed at building enthusiast interest by getting supporters to pledge to observe more away games on TV or set up company excursions to home games. Sure, the Colts are the dominant team in Indianapolis at the minute, but it is still a basketball mad state complete. If you have to get your supporters to pinky swear they’re going to buy tickets every once in awhile, that’s an issue.
- Does Joe Dumars have a time machine in Detroit? If he doesn’t he should get Doc Brown on the telephone ASAP. With Rip Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Tracy McGrady and Ben Gordon on the roster, this team is chilling…provided it was 2007. So how exactly does this group fare in 2010? That is what everyone in the Motor City is interested to find out. With the stink of Darko Milicic still on him, Joe Dumars has compounded the difficulty lately with a few more questionable personnel moves (Allen Iverson for Chauncey Billups, anyone?) and could find himself on the hot seat if the Pistons finish below.500 for a third straight season.more info